- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Bobrisky unveil N100K ‘Charming Soap’ to trap stingy men
A screenshot that has found its way to the net has given Bobrisky up on how she gets to live that luxurious life buy selling expensive rare products.
Instagram blogger Cutie Juls, has shared a screenshot which claims Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky charges slay queens 100K for products that charm men for big money.
According to the screenshot, a lady who seems to be Bobrisky’s potential client contacted her for instructions on how to use her soap but Bobrisky rather advertised other account milking products to her.
A few weeks ago, Bobrisky announced that young girls who are dating stingy men should contact her for directions on how to get them to pay handsome prices.