- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Tragedy struck in Kano community as 16-year-old boy drowns
Tragedy struck in Kano community as a 16-year-old boy identified as Saheed Lawal got drowned while bathing in a pond.
This sad incident happenedal at Bacharawa Ramin Kasa, Fagge Local Government Area in Kano.
The spokesperson of the State Fire Service, Saidu Mohammed confirmed the news and told newsmen that the incident happened on Thursday evening when the deceased went to take his bath.
“We received a distress call from Rabiu Nasiru at about 6:23 p.m. that Lawal’s body has been found floating in a pond. On receiving the information, we quickly sent our rescue team to the scene at about 6:34 p.m.’’
The cause of the incident was still under investigation. “Lawal was found dead and handed over to the Ward Head of Bachirawa Gabas, Alhaji Rabiu Bala,” he added.