- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
The Governorship Election Tribunal sitting in Kaduna State, has declared the State Governor Nasir El-rufai of All Progressives Congress, APC, as the winner of the March, 2019 Governorship elections in the state.
The Tribunal, delivering its judgement on Monday threw out the petition filed by the Peoples Democratic Party’s flag bearer, Isa Ashiru
Presiding over the case, Justice Ibrahim Bako, struck out the petition for lack of substantial evidence.