- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Twitter users were at first shocked when a video of a kid smoking during a friendly match between Turkish clubs Bursaspor and Fenerbahce went viral. However, people soon found out it that the person they assumed to be a kid is a 36-year-old man.
The match that was organised to raise funds for cancer and all proceeds from the showdown would be donated to organisations that fight against diseases such as leukaemia as well as foundations that support kids with Down Syndrome and autism.
Once the video surfaced online, many viewers expressed shock and started looking for ways to identify the kid and his guardian.
However, the “kid” is a 36-year-old father who in fact brought along his kid to the game.
FFS. I thought it was a kid smoking pic.twitter.com/TGbInT4FQb
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) September 9, 2019
It IS a kid smoking!
— Nad (@NadimDuha) September 9, 2019
I look young but, what? Is that a grown man?
— James Ash (@jamesash89) September 9, 2019
I’ve watched this about 10 times and that is 100% a kid smoking 😂
— Sami Fallah 🤙🏽 (@sami_fallah) September 9, 2019