- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Nigeria’s most popular transvestite, Idris Okuneye, better known as Bobrisky, has named his 2019 Range Rover ‘Valeria’.
The 28-year-old made a video of the car on Wednesday which he posted on Instagram after taking it for a wash.
“Her name is VALERIA,” he simply said.
Bobrisky recently took delivery of the luxury car after the dealer repossessed it for failing to meet up with the payment schedule.
The cross-dresser went on rampage over the incident accusing the dealer of being wicked and demanded a refund.
He also asked his followers to stay away from the car dealer.