- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
The Ghanaian Police has allegedly disclosed that some Nigerians were bursted while trying to smuggle in fake dollars into the country on Monday, September 9.
According to reports, the fake money in $100 denomination was allegedly found hidden beneath the seat of the registered Nigerian vehicle said to be a Toyota Highlander, and they all bear the same serial number.
The four young Nigerians who evaded the search by 3a.m on Monday reportedly fled into nearby bushes, attempts to recapture them proved abortive.
Here is the video below;
In other news, the national body of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) has set up a committee to determine the cause of the crisis rocking the union since the last delegate conference in Abuja.