- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
The Ghanaian Police has allegedly disclosed that some Nigerians were bursted while trying to smuggle in fake dollars into the country on Monday, September 9.
According to reports, the fake money in $100 denomination was allegedly found hidden beneath the seat of the registered Nigerian vehicle said to be a Toyota Highlander, and they all bear the same serial number.
The four young Nigerians who evaded the search by 3a.m on Monday reportedly fled into nearby bushes, attempts to recapture them proved abortive.
Here is the video below;
In other news, the national body of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) has set up a committee to determine the cause of the crisis rocking the union since the last delegate conference in Abuja.