- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Mercy made a major revelation about her love life before she got unveiled as a housemate on the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show during her discussion with her colleague, Elozonam.
The reality show star revealed that she was dating former Super Eagles player, Emmanuel Emenike before he got married to ex-beauty Queen Iheoma Nnadi.
According to her, the footballer was in love with her while they were dating but she felt he had cold feet in getting serious in their relationship because she was a “nobody” at that time which was understandable.
Mercy said that she took the decision of becoming a celebrity at all cost after getting to know about Emenike’s marriage on social media and also finding out that he blocked her on all social media platforms after she tried contacting him. Though she didn’t know how to achieve her aim of becoming a celebrity before BBNaija, Mercy, however, added that her plan is to pop up whenever he reaches for his phone.
Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnadi got married in a star-studded wedding on 25 May, 2018, barely a year after they welcomed their daughter.
Here is the video below;
Mercy says she had dated Emenike the footballer but he dumped her, that she has been through hurt. She only wants someone with money and she wants fame. Girl is going for that 60M#BBNaija #bbnaija pic.twitter.com/8J9TCI4Baq
— Laura Sam (@LauraSam2) September 14, 2019