- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Tribunal Petition Judgement: You’re playing last days in politics — Prophet Ituen warned Atiku before Elections
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Wednesday, upheld the election of President Muhammadu Buhari as the actual winner of the February 23 presidential election.
This development followed a petition dated March 18, by Atiku and PDP challenging the declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that Buhari as the winner of the February 23, presidential election.
Prior to the election and the Tribunal judgment; However, a fiery Cleric and Founder of Christ Deliverance Ministries (CDM), Lagos, His Grace, Prophet Ekong Ituen warned the PDP presidential candidate about his new ambition and political career. This was contained in the cleric’s message during 2017 Cross Over Night Service in Lagos.
The text of his message on 31/12/2017 partly reads:
“Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is playing his last days in politics, he will not become the President in Nigeria.
“Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is playing his last days in politics, he will not become the President in Nigeria. I urge him to withdraw from the race and retire from politics to avoid shame as he will be messed-up and abandoned.”
Prophet Ekong Ituen,
Ituen also urged our leaders not to see prophecies as hatred or criticism but as a warning and a clue to the plan of God, which can be prevented if the right steps are taken. According to him, even in the Bible God used prophets to warn leaders of impending crises and defeat.