- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
UCL: Messi may miss Dortmund clash
LIONEL Messi still remains doubtful as Barcelona visit Borussia Dortmund in today’s UEFA Champions League at the Signal Iduna Park.
The Catalans go into the clash off the back of a 5-2 victory against Valencia on Saturday, with Frenkie de Jong, Gerard Pique and Luis Suarez scoring after 16-year-old Ansu Fati had grabbed the opener. Prior to the win, La Blaugrana had managed a solitary triumph in La Liga this term.
The Germans crushed Bayer Leverkusen 4-0 in the Bundesliga to record their third league win of the season. Lucien Favre watched his side tear their opponents apart in a devastating display that showed they are genuine contenders for Bayern Munich’s throne.
These two teams have only locked horns twice in European competition, with both of those matches coming in the UEFA Super Cup back in 1998.