- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Tboss Hints At Daughter’s Name
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss, has hinted at the name of her daughter.
The 35-year-old shared a picture of herself while pregnant with the name Rumi hashtagged and deactivated comments on the post.
“It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. #Rumi,” she wrote.
On Wednesday, she shared first pictures of the baby.
Tboss promised to hold her daughter’s heart more tenderly than she would hold hers in her social media post.
Tboss had on August 26 confirmed the birth of her child after months of silence on claims that she was pregnant.
The identity of her child’s father is not known.
Meanwhile, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss, has revealed the first image of her daughter.
The 35-year-old posted a photo of herself on Instagram on Wednesday cuddling her baby girl.
In her caption, Tboss promised to hold her daughter’s heart more tenderly than she would hold hers.