- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
One of Nigeria’s kings of the streets, Zlatan Ibile is not a newbie to hustling and recently on Beat 99.9 FM, the star shared a very emotional story of how he got to the limelight through the most surprising of ways.
The budding act was quite emotional as he revealed details of how he was still squatting when he won his first car when he was 19, in this very revealing interview.
Watch the video below:
In other news, the singer, Zlntan went to his twitter page to ask a rather shocking question. He asked, in his words:
who get picker for USA?
Recall the singer was arrested alongside Naira Marley after their collaborative single, “Am I a Yahoo Boy” is still seen by some fans as an underground internet fraudster called Yahoo Yahoo.
Zlatan Ibile has now shared a voice recording he got from a follower in his DM who was asking if he had a picker in the USA he could use to help him wire some money to the account.