- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Many people believe celebrities are way too pompous and are unapproachable, well, it appears not all have attitude problems seeing as some of them are very welcoming to fans.
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe as of recent shared a sweet video on her page which displays the moment a young boy approached her for a selfie at a market where she stopped to get some items.
According to what Mercy shared with her fans, the little boy was unable to take a photo on his mother’s phone due to insufficient memory. He kept going back and forth for his mom to delete some items.
“This bold sweet little boy came to me and asked for a picture but unfortunately his memory card was full!… He kept going and coming and asked his mom to delete some photos from her phone, still the phone wasn’t taking pictures, At last, I took the picture with my phone and transferred it to him ….. I am glad my PA recorded this, moments like this are to be cherished.”
See photos below:
Here is the video: