- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Former Big Brother housemate, Tacha aka Port Harcourt’s first daughter has finally taken a decision to begin her media round this week.
She announced this during a live video on her Instagram page, saying that she’s really excited as she begins her media round this week.
Tacha was disqualified from the reality show, owing to her fight with Mercy, the winner of the Pepper Dem season.
Following her disqualification, there’s been unconfirmed reports which alleged that the housemate refused attending interviews because she was unjustly disqualified from the house.
However, during her live video today, she happily announced that she’s going to have all her media rounds this week.
Watch the video below;