- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Rochas Okorocha the former governor of Imo state has been having a hard time after leaving the office of the governor as the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) has been on his case and that of his family. The Imo politician also suffered tribunal cases fighting for his position as a senator representing Imo West Senatorial district at the 9th Nigerian Senate.
Uloma Rochas Nwosu, the first daughter of the immediate past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, took to Instagram to share a video of the memorable moment her son, Nobu was praying for his grandpa.
Apparently, the boy was told that his grandpa had a headache. So, he went on to lay his hand on the former governor’s head to pray for him to be healed.
Watch the video below.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says it has obtained orders for the interim forfeiture of assets traced to a former Imo governor, Rochas Okorocha, and his wife.
The Head, Enugu Zonal Office of the commission, Mr Usman Imam, disclosed this in Enugu while briefing newsmen on the activities of the commission in the last eight months.