- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Venita and Sir Dee redeem cash prize of N500k each from Darling Nigeria (Photos)
Darling Nigeria, the official hair sponsor of the show played hosts to some of the ex-housemates who visited the Lagos offices of the hair extension.
The reason for the courtesy visit was majorly to appreciate their role in keeping them well-groomed with their latest hair extensions and spicy hair styles.
In her remarks to welcome housemates, Marketing Manager, Godrej, Ayodele Otunjinrin, expressed the company’s joy in being part of this year’s BBN edition.
Highpoint of the visit was the presentation of the winning prizes to Venita Akpofure (who was ably represented by Mercy) and Sir Dee.
Responding on behalf of her fellow housemates, Mercy thanked Darling Nigeria for the warm reception given to them and particularly for living up to its promises to those who won tasks organised by the company.
In her words,
“Darling Nigeria has truly inspired me in diverse ways. I have now added owning a salon to my plans for the nearest future, thanks to Darling Nigeria.”
See photos below: