- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
“Davido’s Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harrassed Me”- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals
Controversial investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has recounted a rare coincidence, as she claims that Ace musician, Davido sexually harassed her the day his son was born.
Recall that Davido had announced the birth of his son , David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr in the early hours of Sunday, October 20.
The DMW chief shared the news on his verified Twitter handle, describing his wife-to-be, Chioma Rowland, as “strong.”
Accompanied with a picture of him carrying the newborn, Davido wrote: “OMOBA TI DE!!! DAVID ADEDEJI ADELEKE Jr I !! D PRINCE IS HERE!!!! 20 – 10 – 2019 !!! Love you my STRONG WIFE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!”
Hours after the announcement, Olunloyo took to her Twitter handle to share screenshots of some tweets, which she captioned “Davido’s son arrived the day he sexually harassed me”
One of the screenshots the journalist shared is that of Davido, who wrote ” Old ass woman needs some… I can tell it’s been a while, you’re quite rusty down there! needs some oiling”.
See her tweet below;