- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Reality Star and winner of the BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ season has reacted to the flying rumour which alleged that her supposed endorsement with Moet&Chandon is a scam.
Reacting to this, the reality star made a video maintaining that she is the ambassador of Moet&Chandon and advising those who are pained to drink water.
Recall that a Nigerian lady came forward to allege that the ambassadorial deal which Mercy claimed to have bagged with “Moet” is a scam.
She also shared screenshots of her chat with the rep of the company, who claimed that the company does not have any ambassador programs open at the moment.
Mercy has reacted to the claim, strengthening her stand as the ambassador of Moet.
Watch the video below;