- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Nkechi Blessing Slammed By Followers For Solidarizing With Mompha
Some followers of Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing attacked her on Instagram after sharing a post of Mompha who was recently arrested by EFCC for alleged fraud and captioned it, “this too shall pass, be strong pops.”
A follower commented saying she should have kept quiet. Another said it is wrong to celebrate one who have committed a crime.
“So you mean that he should be strong for the crime he committed right? Well, I wonder what the next generation is going to be with kind of lazy people I’m seeing this days in Nigeria celebrating people with criminal records,” a follower wrote.
See conversation below;
The actress has now taken down the post.
Yesterday, EFCC released an official statement revealing Mompha has admitted his involvement in 2 fraud cases and will be charged to court soon.
Ismaila who allegedly perpetrates his fraudulent activities under the guise of being a Bureau de Change operator is always seen with his little son flaunting huge amount of foreign currencies on his social media platforms.
Investigations have also revealed that Ismaila is only using the BDC business, he jointly owned with his siblings, as a decoy to launder his proceeds of crime.
The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.