- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
20 days after Onitsha fire incident which resulted into loss of properties and lives, a five storey building situated in Balogun market, Lagos Island is currently on fire.
Twitter users who stay around the vicinity of the fire outbreak (Balogun market) have uploaded videos from the scene of the incident and these videos have gone viral on Twitter.
Inside the 11 seconds video, one could hear the siren of vehicles possibly belonging to fire workers but the cause of the fire incident is yet unknown as at the time of reportage.
WATCH THE VIDEOS:
Another clip below:
A building in Balogun Market is on fire at the moment, Martins street, Lagos Island. pic.twitter.com/AsLY42a9wg
— Call me MYKEL (@Hez_mykel) November 5, 2019