- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Popular activist, Deji Adeyanju and other human rights activists have stormed the DSS headquarters in Abuja to stage a protest to demand the immediate release of Omoyele Sowore.
Adeyanju disclosed that they have refused to release Sowore to him or his lawyer and they claimed that all their bosses are not at work.
The claim of the Department of State Services (DSS) that no one came to recieve Sowore led to the protest organised by Deji Adeyanju.
Meanwhile, the Department of State Services (DSS) has declared that she has received the court order on the release of Omoyele Sowore, convener of the Revolution Now movement.