- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
A young man claiming to be the childhood friend of popular singer, Wizkid, who has been searching for the singer for 12 years has taken to social media to reach out to him by sharing photos he took with him.
The man named Alaye from Ijebu-Ode, revealed that he lost contact with the singer after he relocated in 2002, and ever since then, all his efforts to reach the singer proved futile.
“Gud day Deji (wizkid) i’m ur child hood friend name by Alaye 4rom sabo ijebu ode deji ever since I left ijebu in 2002 i base in Kaduna state Nigeria Deji 4More than 12yrs I hv been looking 4 u and I ask moshood and Ade bt I couldn’t get ur contact dis is my numb 08102150539 tanx”