- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) on Thursday said its helicopter crashed in the process of landing in Enugu State.
This was disclosed in a statement on NAF’s Official Twitter page, the statement further disclosed that details of the incident after a routine flight on Thursday were still sketchy.
The short statement reads, “@NigAirForce Helicopter has crashed on landing in Enugu after a routine flight today. Fortunately, there were no fatalities or injuries to any crew member or persons on the ground.
“@CAS_AMSadique has directed that a Board of Inquiry be constituted to determine the causes of the accident.
“Nigeria Air Force continues to solicit the understanding & support of the general public as it daily strives to ensure the security of Nigeria and Nigerians.”