- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
BBNaija’s Ike Onyeama, has been called out and embarrassed on social media by a famous multiple award winning fashion stylist, John J. Angel for refusing to give appropriate credit after he styled him.
According to the stylist, John J. Angel, who made the outfit that the reality star rocked to Bamteddy’s wedding, Ike Onyeama lacks integrity and good conscience after he edited his caption countless times to give credit to Swanky Jerry who never took part in the whole styling process.
The unhappy stylist further beckoned on Ike too return his cloith and pay his money before Tuesday…
His caption reads ;
I tried to be civil with you by sending you a message first to express my displeasure but you overlooked everything I explained and still gave my credit to someone else. You have edited your caption countless times which reflects your lack of integrity and good conscience. I came through for you inspite of the short notice and did everything I could to ensure I got you the best, still you undermined my effort.
I would always demand payment before service but I made an exception for you out of the goodness of my heart and to ensure you had something reputable to wear. You didn’t pay me, yet I supplied everything without hesitation. Where was Swanky when I was at your house doing the fitting ?! I curated the whole look from inception, so give respect where it’s due. You keep sucking up to Swanky which is disappointing. I understand that he does stuff for you for free but that shouldn’t completely destroy your conscience.
Hopefully, you enjoyed your trip and the feeling of being best dressed. I’d need my outfit back by Tuesday, along with my payment . Wish you the best bro 🙏🏾