- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Years after the administration of Goodluck Jonathan ended with unsolicited comic relief from the then first lady, there is possibility that another reincarnation has surfaced as a new video showing the First Lady of Nasarawa State, Hajiya Silifa having difficulty in reading her prepared speech emerges on social media.
The Nasarawa State First Lady is seen having difficulty in reading her prepared speech to an audience at the flag-off of an MMC project in the state.
Inside the video, the first lady could not pronounce some difficult English words embedded in the speech and at a moment mispronounced some words like “flag off” as “flag up” and could not read the text of her speech intelligibly.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW: