- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Suarez wants Griezmann, Coutinho at Barcelona
Barcelona striker, Luis Suarez, has said that Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann and Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho would be welcome at the club.
Barca failed with three bids for Coutinho in the summer, but are expected to return for the Brazilian in January.
Mundo Deportivo reported on Sunday, that Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu, met with Griezmann’s family this week ahead of a summer transfer.
The Catalans’ director of institutional relations, Guillermo Amor, then refused to deny that talks have taken place.
“Both Griezmann and Coutinho are elite players that are playing at the top level,” Suarez told RAC105 on Monday.
“They are where they are for a reason. They’re both young and have long careers ahead of them. And Barca always want the best players.”