- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
- Boko Haram kills Imam, 14 others in fresh attack in borno
- Pandemonium in Abuja as Shi’ites clash with Army again (Photos/Video)
- Fayose perfects N50m bail, regains freedom
Suarez wants Griezmann, Coutinho at Barcelona
Barcelona striker, Luis Suarez, has said that Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann and Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho would be welcome at the club.
Barca failed with three bids for Coutinho in the summer, but are expected to return for the Brazilian in January.
Mundo Deportivo reported on Sunday, that Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu, met with Griezmann’s family this week ahead of a summer transfer.
The Catalans’ director of institutional relations, Guillermo Amor, then refused to deny that talks have taken place.
“Both Griezmann and Coutinho are elite players that are playing at the top level,” Suarez told RAC105 on Monday.
“They are where they are for a reason. They’re both young and have long careers ahead of them. And Barca always want the best players.”