- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Suarez wants Griezmann, Coutinho at Barcelona
Barcelona striker, Luis Suarez, has said that Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann and Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho would be welcome at the club.
Barca failed with three bids for Coutinho in the summer, but are expected to return for the Brazilian in January.
Mundo Deportivo reported on Sunday, that Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu, met with Griezmann’s family this week ahead of a summer transfer.
The Catalans’ director of institutional relations, Guillermo Amor, then refused to deny that talks have taken place.
“Both Griezmann and Coutinho are elite players that are playing at the top level,” Suarez told RAC105 on Monday.
“They are where they are for a reason. They’re both young and have long careers ahead of them. And Barca always want the best players.”