- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
10 best foreplay moves women enjoy most — Every guy should learn #8
10 best foreplay moves women enjoy most and want from every guy – Like working out, sex can be bad–and possibly dangerous–if you both parties haven’t warmed up properly. We know you are desperate to get to the good stuff, but foreplay can be good, too.
If you take the time and make the right moves, you will find yourself loving the pre-game as much as you do the grand finale. However, there is more to foreplay than first, second, and third bases.
We spoke to real women to find out how to make foreplay creative and exciting, and what moves really get her going.
1. Talk to Me
I love a dude who can communicate during foreplay. Moaning and groaning is cool, but dirty talk is fun for both parties and typically you end up getting more/less of what you actually want in the bedroom when you can be vocal about it in a playful way. It’s a great way to get me going. –Kelly, 26