- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
10 best foreplay moves women enjoy most — Every guy should learn #8
10 best foreplay moves women enjoy most and want from every guy – Like working out, sex can be bad–and possibly dangerous–if you both parties haven’t warmed up properly. We know you are desperate to get to the good stuff, but foreplay can be good, too.
If you take the time and make the right moves, you will find yourself loving the pre-game as much as you do the grand finale. However, there is more to foreplay than first, second, and third bases.
We spoke to real women to find out how to make foreplay creative and exciting, and what moves really get her going.
1. Talk to Me
I love a dude who can communicate during foreplay. Moaning and groaning is cool, but dirty talk is fun for both parties and typically you end up getting more/less of what you actually want in the bedroom when you can be vocal about it in a playful way. It’s a great way to get me going. –Kelly, 26