- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
5 Easy Ways To Quit Smoking Today
you already know that smoking is bad for you and that it harms every single organ in your body. The problem with smoking isn’t with knowing the health risks
Every year, overly large number of people die of cigarette related illnesses, making smoking the leading cause of preventable death. Of course, you already know that smoking is bad for you and that it harms every single organ in your body. The problem with smoking isn’t with knowing the health risks; its about finding a way to quit. When creating your plan to quit smoking, consider the following.
1. COLD TURKEY
Quitting smoking “cold turkey” is one of the most common ways to try to quit smoking; in fact, some 90% of people have tried quitting “cold turkey” at some point in time. This method is highly discouraged as less than 7% of all smokers who attempt to quit “cold turkey” are successful.