- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
5 Easy Ways To Quit Smoking Today
you already know that smoking is bad for you and that it harms every single organ in your body. The problem with smoking isn’t with knowing the health risks
Every year, overly large number of people die of cigarette related illnesses, making smoking the leading cause of preventable death. Of course, you already know that smoking is bad for you and that it harms every single organ in your body. The problem with smoking isn’t with knowing the health risks; its about finding a way to quit. When creating your plan to quit smoking, consider the following.
1. COLD TURKEY
Quitting smoking “cold turkey” is one of the most common ways to try to quit smoking; in fact, some 90% of people have tried quitting “cold turkey” at some point in time. This method is highly discouraged as less than 7% of all smokers who attempt to quit “cold turkey” are successful.