- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
5 Easy Ways To Quit Smoking Today
you already know that smoking is bad for you and that it harms every single organ in your body. The problem with smoking isn’t with knowing the health risks
Every year, overly large number of people die of cigarette related illnesses, making smoking the leading cause of preventable death. Of course, you already know that smoking is bad for you and that it harms every single organ in your body. The problem with smoking isn’t with knowing the health risks; its about finding a way to quit. When creating your plan to quit smoking, consider the following.
1. COLD TURKEY
Quitting smoking “cold turkey” is one of the most common ways to try to quit smoking; in fact, some 90% of people have tried quitting “cold turkey” at some point in time. This method is highly discouraged as less than 7% of all smokers who attempt to quit “cold turkey” are successful.