- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Senate not the same without Dino Melaye — Senator Ben Bruce
‘I want Dino Melaye to come to the Senate on Wednesday even if he is on crutches, the Senate is not the same without him ‘, says Senator Ben Bruce.
Common sense senator, Ben Bruce has said the Nigerian Senate is not the same without embattled Senator, Dino Melaye who has been facing legal and health issues lately.
According to Ben Bruce, ‘I want @dino_melaye to come to the Senate on Wednesday even if he is on crutches. The @NGRSenate is not the same without Dino! We miss him. I know he is on crutches but I want him to come on Wednesday and I will stand with him’.
I want @dino_melaye to come to the Senate on Wednesday even if he is on crutches. The @NGRSenate is not the same without Dino! We miss him. I know he is on crutches but I want him to come on Wednesday and I will stand with him.
— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) May 28, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye was earlier admitted to the Zanklin Hospital, Mabushi, Abuja, after he allegedly jumped off a moving police van at Area One Roundabout, Garki, in an attempt to prevent the police from taking him to Lokoja, Kogi State.
Dino Melaye was said to have engaged the policemen in a scuffle during which he sustained injury leading to his admission in the hospital.
The police were said to be taking him to Kogi State where they allegedly planned to parade him before the media along with six suspects for alleged gun running and criminal conspiracy.
A footage of Melaye’s encounter with his police escorts and subsequent hospital admission later appeared on the Internet.