- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
List of performing Artiste at the 2018 world cup opening ceremony
The 2018 world cup tournament in Russia kicks off today, June 14,2018 and historically, the opening ceremony is that the curtain raiser that glamorously ushers within the soccer competition.
Ahead of the opening ceremony that is scheduled to carry on today afternoon, 30minutes before the first game between hosts Russia and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we tend to take a glance at artistes Who are going to be performing at the event.
The ceremony will occur at the Luzhniki stadium in capital of the Russian Federation Moscow, Russia, the largest stadium within the country with a spaciousness of 80,000 that is additionally where the final of the tournament will hold.
British Pop icon, Robbie Williams is going to headline performances at the opening ceremony of the 2018 world cup, the singer are going to be taking to the centre of the field aboard Russian soprano, Aida Garifullina, Who won the 2013 Operalia competition.
— Robbie Williams (@robbiewilliams) June 11, 2018
There will even be performances by the legendary Spanish Tenor and Opera Icon Placido Domingo followed up by his fellow opera singer and Peruvian Tenor, Juan Diego Florez.
Russia also will have representatives in pianist Denis Matsuev, world opera stars Pakistani monetary unit Netrebko, Yusif Eivazov, Ildar Abdrazakov, and Albina Shagimuratova all performing at the ceremony.
It is but unsure if the official world cup song, Live It Up composed by will Smith, Nicky Jam and Kosovar Albanian singer Era Istrefi are going to be on showcase, because it is additional doubtless that they’re going to solely be performing at the closing ceremony.
More than 500 dancers, gymnasts and trampolinists also will be performing arts in the opening entertainment that may pay deference to any or all things Russian.
It will be recalled that the 2014 world cup opening ceremony in Brazil was headlined by Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez.