- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
The France National football team were given a heroes’ welcome as they returned on Monday afternoon from Russia following their World Cup final 4 – 2 win over Croatia.
500,000 French fans were on the ground to recieve the World Cup winners in Paris as they paraded down the famous Champs-Elysees avenue to celebrate their first World Cup win since 1998.
The world cup winners later proceeded to the Presidential Palace where they celebrated with President Macron and France’s first lady Brigitte Macron.
See more photos below.
READ: Nigerian Football Manager, Sunday Oliseh hilariously congratulates France on their victory over France