- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
The France National football team were given a heroes’ welcome as they returned on Monday afternoon from Russia following their World Cup final 4 – 2 win over Croatia.
500,000 French fans were on the ground to recieve the World Cup winners in Paris as they paraded down the famous Champs-Elysees avenue to celebrate their first World Cup win since 1998.
The world cup winners later proceeded to the Presidential Palace where they celebrated with President Macron and France’s first lady Brigitte Macron.
See more photos below.
READ: Nigerian Football Manager, Sunday Oliseh hilariously congratulates France on their victory over France