- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The France National football team were given a heroes’ welcome as they returned on Monday afternoon from Russia following their World Cup final 4 – 2 win over Croatia.
500,000 French fans were on the ground to recieve the World Cup winners in Paris as they paraded down the famous Champs-Elysees avenue to celebrate their first World Cup win since 1998.
The world cup winners later proceeded to the Presidential Palace where they celebrated with President Macron and France’s first lady Brigitte Macron.
See more photos below.
READ: Nigerian Football Manager, Sunday Oliseh hilariously congratulates France on their victory over France