- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Lady cries out for help after her brother who left behind a suicide note, goes missing (Photo)
A Nigerian lady, Jumoke, is calling for help to locate her brother, Hakeem Sanusi (pictured below), who has been missing since August 8th 2018. He was last seen in Aguda, Surulere.
Jumoke says he left a suicide note before leaving. Hopefully he is found alive.
See her tweets below.
MISSING PERSON ALERT!!!
He was last seen on 8th of August, 2018 at 8:40pm in Aguda, Surulere.
Please help Retweet till we find Sanusi Hakeem. If you happen to get any information that can lead us to his whereabouts please contact 08120200667 or Dm @Jraimz .
Pls RT. pic.twitter.com/ADUT3Au8Xu
— Dr. (@Steadi_lady) August 11, 2018