- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Lady cries out for help after her brother who left behind a suicide note, goes missing (Photo)
A Nigerian lady, Jumoke, is calling for help to locate her brother, Hakeem Sanusi (pictured below), who has been missing since August 8th 2018. He was last seen in Aguda, Surulere.
Jumoke says he left a suicide note before leaving. Hopefully he is found alive.
See her tweets below.
MISSING PERSON ALERT!!!
He was last seen on 8th of August, 2018 at 8:40pm in Aguda, Surulere.
Please help Retweet till we find Sanusi Hakeem. If you happen to get any information that can lead us to his whereabouts please contact 08120200667 or Dm @Jraimz .
Pls RT. pic.twitter.com/ADUT3Au8Xu
— Dr. (@Steadi_lady) August 11, 2018