- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Lady cries out for help after her brother who left behind a suicide note, goes missing (Photo)
A Nigerian lady, Jumoke, is calling for help to locate her brother, Hakeem Sanusi (pictured below), who has been missing since August 8th 2018. He was last seen in Aguda, Surulere.
Jumoke says he left a suicide note before leaving. Hopefully he is found alive.
See her tweets below.
MISSING PERSON ALERT!!!
He was last seen on 8th of August, 2018 at 8:40pm in Aguda, Surulere.
Please help Retweet till we find Sanusi Hakeem. If you happen to get any information that can lead us to his whereabouts please contact 08120200667 or Dm @Jraimz .
Pls RT. pic.twitter.com/ADUT3Au8Xu
— Dr. (@Steadi_lady) August 11, 2018