- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Veteran actor RMD shares a throwback picture of him wearing a kilt
The Instagram page of veteran actor Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) is a delight
. This is because he posts interesting photos and videos about himself from time to time. Most recently, he shared a photo of himself wearing a skirt or kilt during a visit to Edinburgh, Scotland. According to Wikipedia, a kilt is a knee-length skirt-type garment, with pleats at the back, originating in the traditional dress of Gaelic men and boys in the Scottish Highlands. Since the 19th century, it has become associated with the wider culture of Scotland. Although the kilt is most often worn on formal occasions and at Highland games and sports events, it has also been adapted as an item of informal male clothing in recent years.
See RMD’s photo below:
View this post on Instagram
Throwback Thursdays, Flashback Fridays, how about we start Slideback Saturdays? Ha, see what I did there? (Inside joke) -lol- So 2 years ago, @donjazzy and I explored Edinburgh, wore kilts, danced to bagpipes and had our minds blown by the wonder called #JohnnieWalker. Like they say, if music is nice, you play it twice so join us as Scotland beckons again, let us walk the journey of the world's finest whisky- Johnnie Walker- together. This time I will bring you the sites and sounds of one of the most beautiful and picturesque country in the world. whisky, Johnnie Walker #KeepWalkingNigeria #lifesjourney #whiskytales #rmdsdiary
This is coming after married actress Dakore Egbuson explained why she kissed RMD in a TV series currently showing online. “Since the beginning of my career, I have been selective of the kind of people I work with, and the kind of scripts I accept. It’s part of having the spirit of excellence. My passionate kiss with RMD comes with the job. I try as much as I can to steer away from such romantic roles, but I can’t keep steering and find myself totally out.
However, my husband and I have an understanding. At the end of the day, I’m his wife; he is the one I go home to. He is the one I love. He is the father of my kids. RMD and I also have a connection; we have done such movie before. We both understand duty call,” she said.