- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Wednesday 29th August, Johnnie Walker Brand Ambassadors, Richard Mofe-Damijo & Don Jazzy, continued their search through Scotland for the perfect Johnnie Walker blend.
The Nigerian entertainment icons hit the chance to soak in the stunning scenery of Edinburgh Castle as they continued their quest to better understand the art of blending the world’s number 1 Scotch Whisky.The highlight of the day was the visit to Dalwhinie Distillery where RMD & Don Jazzy were introduced to another one of the 29 single malt whiskies that make up the unique flavour profile of Johnnie Walker. The pair were treated to a local favorite, as they paired whisky and chocolate.
The Nigerian media icons also visited the Diageo archive, which is largest private spirit archive in the world with artefacts that tell the history and heritage of the brand. The day ended with another gastronomic experience at Rocpool Rendezvous Café. The search for the perfect Johnnie Walker blend continues.Universally recognized for its iconic Striding Man logo and unique flavour profile, Johnnie Walker speaks craftsmanship in every bottle and perfection in each drop. 18+. Drink Responsibly.
The post Journey to the