- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Commissioner for Rural Development in Bauchi State, Mahmood Abubakar, has been reported dead.
Mahmood Abubakar’s death was announced by Governor of the state, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar, on Saturday.
Governor Abubakar disclosed this in a post on his verified Twitter page while condoling his family over their loss.
The tweet read “It’s with a heavy heart that I announce to you the passing away of a friend and brother, Engr. Mahmood Abubakar, Commissioner for Rural Development.
“I pray Almighty Allah forgives his shortcomings, and grant his family the strength to bear this irreparable loss.”