- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Mahmood Abubakar’s death was announced by Governor of the state, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar, on Saturday.
Governor Abubakar disclosed this in a post on his verified Twitter page while condoling his family over their loss.
The tweet read “It’s with a heavy heart that I announce to you the passing away of a friend and brother, Engr. Mahmood Abubakar, Commissioner for Rural Development.
“I pray Almighty Allah forgives his shortcomings, and grant his family the strength to bear this irreparable loss.”