- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Fayose arrive EFCC office with ‘EFCC I’m Here T-Shirt’, bedclothes and Pillowcase
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has arrived at the Abuja office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Recall that Fayose earlier announced that he’s going to to EFCC with bedclothes, pillowcase today and he will not beg for bail. The former Governor who ended his tenure 2-days ago entered into the EFCC office in Wuse 2 in the company of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, and a former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.
Fayose, who wore a customised T-shirt emblazoned with “EFCC I’m Here” over a pair of jeans and a face cap, went into the Commission with a bag pack.
Addressing journalists at the Commission, Fayose alleged that the EFCC deployed its men in his home, even when he had shown willingness to honour the Commission’s invitation.
Also speaking, Wike and Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), asked the Commission not to abuse the former governor’s rights.
Fani-Kayode, who also spoke with EFCC detectives, joked that he was a regular customer of the Commission and asked them not to maltreat Fayose.