- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Read her posts below;
Funke Olayode is a talented Nigerian singer, whose cover of Celine Dion’s “if that’s what it takes” got the attention of lots of people back in the early 2000s but suddenly went off the radar.
The singer, Funke Olayode is however alleged to be in a critical and sad condition.
According to an Instagram user “bisilolaBakare”, Funke Olayode aka Celine Dion, lives in a slum in Ogbomoso and she is in jeopardy. You may also like; “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets” – Juliana Olayode says as she shares stunning photo