- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
Read her posts below;
Funke Olayode is a talented Nigerian singer, whose cover of Celine Dion’s “if that’s what it takes” got the attention of lots of people back in the early 2000s but suddenly went off the radar.
The singer, Funke Olayode is however alleged to be in a critical and sad condition.
According to an Instagram user “bisilolaBakare”, Funke Olayode aka Celine Dion, lives in a slum in Ogbomoso and she is in jeopardy. You may also like; “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets” – Juliana Olayode says as she shares stunning photo