- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
7 Types of Women Nigerian Guys Like
An important aspect of being a woman is that you have to attract and date a Nigerian guy of your own interest. Doing this is not easy.
This list helps you to know what most Nigerian guys are looking for in a woman.
According to Nnamdi Anyadu, the author of this piece, being a young Nigerian woman is hard work. First, you have to wear the hair of girls from other countries. Then, you have to endure being pulled and called ‘Fine girl’ whenever you’re traversing through the local market in your city. Shit is crazy.
The most unfortunate aspect, however, is that you have to attract and date a Nigerian guy.
To date the Nigerian guy, you must know his specs and strive to fit into them. You don’t want to embark on this journey uninformed or ill-prepared.
Here are the seven types of women Nigerian guys want:
The big-breasted nymphomaniac
A big-breasted girl has our affection and attention any day, any time. If you are an A cup, just know that in our eyes, you don’t have any breasts. That big breasts can be uncomfortable for the owner and cause back pain is not really our concern. Cossy has been managing hers since we were teenagers, you’d be fine.
It is important to note that to us, all big-breasted women are nymphomaniacs. This is why we slide into their DMs to send them unsolicited dick pics and drop suggestive comments on their Instagram posts. Go figure.