- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
7 Types of Women Nigerian Guys Like
An important aspect of being a woman is that you have to attract and date a Nigerian guy of your own interest. Doing this is not easy.
This list helps you to know what most Nigerian guys are looking for in a woman.
According to Nnamdi Anyadu, the author of this piece, being a young Nigerian woman is hard work. First, you have to wear the hair of girls from other countries. Then, you have to endure being pulled and called ‘Fine girl’ whenever you’re traversing through the local market in your city. Shit is crazy.
The most unfortunate aspect, however, is that you have to attract and date a Nigerian guy.
To date the Nigerian guy, you must know his specs and strive to fit into them. You don’t want to embark on this journey uninformed or ill-prepared.
Here are the seven types of women Nigerian guys want:
The big-breasted nymphomaniac
A big-breasted girl has our affection and attention any day, any time. If you are an A cup, just know that in our eyes, you don’t have any breasts. That big breasts can be uncomfortable for the owner and cause back pain is not really our concern. Cossy has been managing hers since we were teenagers, you’d be fine.
It is important to note that to us, all big-breasted women are nymphomaniacs. This is why we slide into their DMs to send them unsolicited dick pics and drop suggestive comments on their Instagram posts. Go figure.