- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Tonto’s sister attempts to kill herself with Hypo bleach
According to Tatiana who slammed Tonto Dikeh during her marriage crisis with Churchill, she was depressed and thought of how much of a ‘bad’ mother she has been to her daughter.
Read her story below…
“So, I’ve bin wanting to do this but I was worried about what d world wld say about me… It’s my own testimony!!! 3weeks ago, I thought of my life and den devil spoke to my spirit and said, “Tatiana, u r a failed parent….Ur daughter is ashamed of u and ur efforts r all wrong and boom, I gave in…. That night, I realized God had a purpose for my life because I drank hypo and to me, I said to myself I was gonna die and have peace…. The next day, I woke up to f sound of my alarm and I pinched myself and realized I didnt die as expected, no tummy aches, nothing and dat morning, I sought to find help���I talked to my angel in human form @gorsky2211 and he said, I needed to seek help and my journey for help began… I put up a post on @womeninportharcourt page and then, another angel asked I sent her a DM @noise1405 which I did and she made sure I started going to a rehab…. I didnt only find help, I found a big sister in her…. Before my help, I was a monster to my child, always sad,very aggressive and that was when I was told I had clinical depression…..
On this journey of healing, it hasn’t bin easy but God has bin faithful and even though d mood swings come often, I’m alot better than I was now all because I got people who showed me love and God who kept me alive… Thank u to all those who knew my journey and have bin patient with me.. @gorsky2211 thank u for taking absolute care of me and my daughter, @noise1405 thank u for letting me be ur baby sis and for helping me thru dis journey despite ur own challenges, @lianna95 thank u for understanding and to my bestie @fab_.prince u made sure u told me how much u loved me every morning and that helped me heal faster too….. When u feel depressed, speak up, seek help, don’t stop till u find it!!!!! Suicide isn’t d best way out of ur challenges #Survivor #ibeatclinicaldepression #Godkeptme #mydaughtersmother”
Here’s another interesting topic; Handsome Polio victim shares emotional story, seeks for a job as he finishes NYSC