- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
18 NYSC members reportedly lost their lives in a fatal accident at Mowe along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway today, October 23rd.
Twitter user, @Lola_josh who shared the story online, said the corp members were amongst a 30-passenger bus that all perished in the accident along with the driver of the bus.
The corp members were said to be coming to Lagos from Kaduna state.
See the tweets below