- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Before he ascended the throne in 2015, Oba Ogunwusi was with Adebukola Bombata, whom he married in 2008. They went their separate ways before his coronation.
In 2016, he married Olori Wuraola Zaynab Otiti. However, they got divorced in 2017 amid numerous controversies.
Ooni Ogunwusi was also involved with Omolara Olatunbosun, with whom he has his only child Adeola Aannuoluwapo who was born in 1994.
See this video;
You may also like; Ooni of Ife debunks rumour of marrying Tope Adesegun