- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Before he ascended the throne in 2015, Oba Ogunwusi was with Adebukola Bombata, whom he married in 2008. They went their separate ways before his coronation.
In 2016, he married Olori Wuraola Zaynab Otiti. However, they got divorced in 2017 amid numerous controversies.
Ooni Ogunwusi was also involved with Omolara Olatunbosun, with whom he has his only child Adeola Aannuoluwapo who was born in 1994.
See this video;
You may also like; Ooni of Ife debunks rumour of marrying Tope Adesegun