- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Before he ascended the throne in 2015, Oba Ogunwusi was with Adebukola Bombata, whom he married in 2008. They went their separate ways before his coronation.
In 2016, he married Olori Wuraola Zaynab Otiti. However, they got divorced in 2017 amid numerous controversies.
Ooni Ogunwusi was also involved with Omolara Olatunbosun, with whom he has his only child Adeola Aannuoluwapo who was born in 1994.
See this video;
You may also like; Ooni of Ife debunks rumour of marrying Tope Adesegun