- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Kizz Daniel promises money to a fan ‘who is broke as usual’
In this case however, a Twitter user identified as @meka_george will definitely be smiling to the bank soon as Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel recently promised him money.
The singer had earlier tweeted this:
“What’s happening?!” However while others gave different answers about their day, this particular Twitter user @meka_george replied with: “Nothing much bro, just broke as usual..You?”
The Raba crooner shocked many people especially @meka_george, when he replied the tweet, asking for his account number and hinting about dropping a ‘little something’ for him. See screenshot of the tweets below:
Kizz Daniel is just one among many Nigerian celebs who are in the habit of giving out money to their followers online.
Popular for doing this is Davido who is known to be quite generous to his fans. Recall a while back, a fan identified as @Claudiuusss took to his Twitter page to thank both Davido and Chioma for changing his life with a huge sum of money given to him by the singer.