- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
3 Simple Things Smart Women Do So Their Men NEVER Want To Cheat
The Ashley Madison scandal is a prime example of how real and prevalent infidelity really is. Hackers released the names of 37 million Ashley Madison users, exposing them to the world and to their wives, who “didn’t know” about the affair (i.e. either they had no idea, they ignored their intuition, or they knew it and accepted it).
It’s really not as hard as you think. So, can you keep your man from straying? Possibly.
According to a Texas A&M study, men might cheat simply because they have stronger sexual impulses. And reducing those impulses (this is where you come in, wives) can make your man less likely to cheat.
One thing I should mention in all fairness — there really is NO guarantee that he will NEVER cheat. As long as free will exists, your husband has the option to stray.
However, smart women know there are simple things you can do to encourage a BETTER marriage so that he won’t want to cheat. What you have to do is to put REAL love and connection back in your relationship. Here how they keep their husbands’ heart focused on them forever
1. They hug their guy every single day
The physical nature of your relationship is important. It includes: holding hands, looking into each other’s eyes, kissing, caressing, and making love.
This may seem obvious, but too often we overlook and forget to simply reach out and touch our partner. If this is so for you, then set time aside for intimacy, affection and physical contact. Don’t get so caught up in the day-to-day of living that you take your relationship for granted.
That said, we all have a need for deeper intimacy. Each couple must make time for longer periods of togetherness. For example, setting time aside at least once per week for more prolonged, intimate sex. (And if you miss one week you can always do two the next!)
2. They make time to really talk
Connecting at the mental level helps keep couples together and healthy, frequent communication is key to any successful relationship. If you don’t communicate with your partner regularly, how can you expect to know what they’re feeling? How could they possibly know what you’re feeling if you don’t tell them?
On a good day you can tell each other what you appreciate and love about one another. On a not so good day you can discuss what your particular issue, problem, or concern is. But don’t make it the “Honey, we need to talk” kind of talk.
Connect with one another. Be friends. You’re on the same team.
3. They know how to just be there for him
Being in the same room together is not the same thing as actually “being” together. The latter requires mindfulness — an awareness of (and presence in) what’s going on in the present moment.
In our distracted society (TVs, cell phones, and digital devices), you might need to practice this heightened awareness of your spouse, your surroundings and your relationship. Begin by finding moments between moments and focus on one thing and one thing only. (You can start by putting your phone away.) It’s hard for a man to feel loved when his wife’s attention constantly feels only half there.
Remember, whether your man cheats is ultimately out of your control.
But, whether or not you pour your affection and attention into your marriage is ENTIRELY your choice. The odds that your husband will cheat decreases when your love makes him feel good. You may also like; “If I can’t fart in your presence, sorry we can’t date” — Anita Joseph reveals