- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
How Osinbajo has saved APC, Buhari – Dele Momodu warns against dumping VP
He noted that Nigerians would not have noticed the weakness of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration if Yemi Osinbajo was made to perform professionally, citing his period while as acting president.
He, however, pointed out that Osinbajo has not been able to perform at his best because of “banal politics of parochialism in the country.”
“He and a few others have made significant contributions to the modest achievements of this government but I doubt he’s been able to perform optimally because of the type of banal politics of parochialism we play in our clime.
“He is now the major pillar of Buhari’s Presidential campaign crisscrossing Nigeria and beyond to make up for the gaping holes in a government that promised so much but delivered too little.”
The media Mogul further expressed concern over the position of the Vice President come 2019 if APC emerged winner.
“I pray he is not being overused and over-stressed at the moment and hope, when tomorrow comes, and by some stroke of miracle they win, he would not be discarded and made redundant while some invisible forces begin to flex muscles again.
“This is a sad reality Nigeria has to live with until our great country is restructured, one way or another,” Momodu added. You may also like; 2019: Bola Tinbu Reacts To The Allegation Of Working With Atiku To Defeat Buhari