- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
How Osinbajo has saved APC, Buhari – Dele Momodu warns against dumping VP
He noted that Nigerians would not have noticed the weakness of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration if Yemi Osinbajo was made to perform professionally, citing his period while as acting president.
He, however, pointed out that Osinbajo has not been able to perform at his best because of “banal politics of parochialism in the country.”
“He and a few others have made significant contributions to the modest achievements of this government but I doubt he’s been able to perform optimally because of the type of banal politics of parochialism we play in our clime.
“He is now the major pillar of Buhari’s Presidential campaign crisscrossing Nigeria and beyond to make up for the gaping holes in a government that promised so much but delivered too little.”
The media Mogul further expressed concern over the position of the Vice President come 2019 if APC emerged winner.
“I pray he is not being overused and over-stressed at the moment and hope, when tomorrow comes, and by some stroke of miracle they win, he would not be discarded and made redundant while some invisible forces begin to flex muscles again.
“This is a sad reality Nigeria has to live with until our great country is restructured, one way or another,” Momodu added. You may also like; 2019: Bola Tinbu Reacts To The Allegation Of Working With Atiku To Defeat Buhari