- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Identical twin brothers Taiye and Kehinde Adegoke have made their family proud after they both graduated with First Class Honours in Law from the University of Ibadan.
The Twin graduated with excellent results and were the second and third best graduating male students in their faculty.
Kehinde had a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 6.0 out of a maximum point of 7.0, while Taiye graduated with 6.1 out of a maximum point of 7.0.
The identical twins made history, by becoming the first twins to bag first class in Law at University of Ibadan, as announced at the University’s recent convocation.
While studying in University of Ibadan, UI, Taiye was the Students’ Union Public Relations Officer, 2014/2015 session, while Kehinde was a two-time major contender for the post of the Students’ Union President. They are also musicians and released some songs while on campus.
Recall that the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan Professor Idowu Olayinka recently congratulated 12 graduates of the institution, who made first class degree in their Final Bar Examinations of the Nigerian Law School.
The VC in his Facebook post said the achievement of the students, their lecturers as well as their parents and guardian will receive a favourable mention in the Vice-Chancellor’s Address at the 2018 Convocation and 70th Founders’ Day on Saturday, 17th November 2018.
The 12 students are Joseph Ogunmodede, Afam Ikeakanam, Emeka Ezekwesiri, Yetunde Oyeyipo, Tosin Omobitan, Tosin Ogunbona, Olo Egbokhare, Feyikemi Fatumbi, Zacheaus Akanni, Daphne Ekpe, Seyi Adebimpe-Ojo and Dada Mobolaji Esther.
Olayinka said the first five law graduates on the list were awarded First Class Honours by the University of Ibadan; the other seven equally outstanding graduates on this roll of honours finished with Upper Second Class at Ibadan.
The VC also said he was excited and delighted when it was brought to his notice that one of the UI students who barely managed to get Second Class Upper in UI, with a CGPA of 4.6 out of a maximum of 7.0 earned First Class at the Law school.