- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Talented Nollywood actress Sola Sobowale is one of the few in the industry who knows her onions and never fails to deliver when in front of the camera. She is not just an actress and a caring mother and fashion lover.
Sobowale has also proved that she has all it takes to be a fashion icon. From red carpet events to Owambe parties, the actress is ever ready to represent. Just like acting, Sobowale puts in all her best and ensures she steps out looking breathtaking.
From jumpsuits, to flowing gowns, casuals, corporate and native attires, the veteran now competes with her daughter. She knows the latest styles and what suits her body shape for any event.
However, Sola Sobowale’s dressing is never complete without the right hair or makeup. She doesn’t mind how much she spends on looking good, as long as she would end up looking stunning.
There is no event that this delectable actress would step into and guests won’t take a second look. She is a good actress and gradually becoming a fashion icon.
We have browse through her Instagram handle and brings you 10 times she looked gorgeous in aso ebi styles:
1. Mama in White
2. Cool Gorgeous
3. She’s Peper Red
4. Blue Icon
5. Ready Disrupt their parties
6. Purple for real
7. White Lace
8. Let’s Go there
9. Not too Old to Slay
10. Let’s Go Slay
You may also like to read; 10 times Nollywood actress Ufuoma McDermott showcased her lovely taste in fashion