- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Empress Njamah Donates 20 Wheel Chairs To Less Privilege To Celebrates Her Birthday
Nollywood actress and Timaya’s ex girlfriend, Empress Njamah recently celebrated her birthday with some charity organisations. To celebrate, the beautiful actress presented 20 wheel chairs, foods and other items to less privilege in the society.
Njamah, is the founder of House of Empress, a foundation catering to children with special needs which she started in 2006 said charity was inborn in her.
“Charity is my passion and in my next world I would want to do same,” she said.
“They give me so much joy. 20 wheel chairs this year! Never say never! Trust in God and have faith and it will come to pass! The devil tried to discourage me but God pass am! Thank you Lord because it can only be You.” She added.