- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Empress Njamah Donates 20 Wheel Chairs To Less Privilege To Celebrates Her Birthday
Nollywood actress and Timaya’s ex girlfriend, Empress Njamah recently celebrated her birthday with some charity organisations. To celebrate, the beautiful actress presented 20 wheel chairs, foods and other items to less privilege in the society.
Njamah, is the founder of House of Empress, a foundation catering to children with special needs which she started in 2006 said charity was inborn in her.
“Charity is my passion and in my next world I would want to do same,” she said.
“They give me so much joy. 20 wheel chairs this year! Never say never! Trust in God and have faith and it will come to pass! The devil tried to discourage me but God pass am! Thank you Lord because it can only be You.” She added.