- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Empress Njamah Donates 20 Wheel Chairs To Less Privilege To Celebrates Her Birthday
Nollywood actress and Timaya’s ex girlfriend, Empress Njamah recently celebrated her birthday with some charity organisations. To celebrate, the beautiful actress presented 20 wheel chairs, foods and other items to less privilege in the society.
Njamah, is the founder of House of Empress, a foundation catering to children with special needs which she started in 2006 said charity was inborn in her.
“Charity is my passion and in my next world I would want to do same,” she said.
“They give me so much joy. 20 wheel chairs this year! Never say never! Trust in God and have faith and it will come to pass! The devil tried to discourage me but God pass am! Thank you Lord because it can only be You.” She added.