- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
One would think that birthdays would become less special seeing as it comes every year but that is far from the case.
For celebrities their big day is even more noteworthy because fans and well-wishers from every part of the world send them good will messages.
Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, clocked 24 on Tuesday, December 18, 2018. To celebrate, she took to her Instagram handle to post a stunning photo of herself to the joy of her fans.
In her usual manner, she was dressed modestly in a beautiful orange ankara which she paired with an elegant pearl necklace and light brown head scarf.
To celebrate her, several Nigerians sent her congratulatory messages while others commented on how good she looks. See some reactions below:
Zahra’s husband, Ahmed Indimi, also took to social media to celebrate her big day. Sharing a video of them together, he wrote:
“My dear wife @mrs_zmbi , may your birthday be as happy as you have made me. Happy birthday!♥️”
Recall a while back, the couple celebrated their second wedding anniversary together. Ahmed, who has proven himself quite the expressive lover, took to social media to shower accolades on his wife and mother of their son.
You may also like to read; Davido Encourages Fan to Grab His P*nis in Bizarre New Video, Fan who fondled him reveals Video Genesis