- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Liverpool Is The Best Team In Europe Right Now – Pep Guardiola
Due to their dip in form, Pep has said that the trust in him and his team have reduced.
Pep Guardiola has come out to say “nobody trusts” Manchester City as his team prepares to face Premier League leaders Liverpool.
City are seven points behind Jurgen Klopp‘s unbeaten side after losing two matches before bouncing back by beating Southampton last week.
Guardiola is of the opinion that those defeats have reduced confidence in City, who are set to have Kevin de Bruyne back after he trained following a muscle strain.
The Spaniard said: “I know today nobody trusts us. Everyone is talking about ‘if we lose’ – but we can win.”
City have not won any of their last four meetings against Liverpool, who have won their last nine Premier League games at a stretch.
“At the moment they are the best team in Europe, in their consistency and the way they control the details in their game,” said Guardiola.
You Might Also Want To Read: Gaurdiola’s Daughter Weeps After Man. City’s Champions League Loss As Her Father Consoles Her
City blew the EPL away with a record number of points and scored a record number of goals last season.
But despite their drop in form, Guardiola remains pleased with how his team have performed this season and has no intention of making any signings in the January transfer window.
He said: “A lot of nice words are spoken when you make 100 points in a season. But after, it is how you come back – and we did it.
“I am delighted with my team. We have made a lot of points.”
You Might Also Want To Read: Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday