- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse said Buhari “will die before the votes” in a video that has gone viral on social media.
He said that those who know the President or have access to the Presidency should warn Buhari not to campaign for the election.
He said the president was crossing his boundary because “his tenure is once, not twice.”
He said, “Warn Buhari that he is going beyond his boundary. That the Lord said his tenure is once. Not twice. If not, he’ll not see the election.
“Tell him, if you know him or you know how to email the Presidency of Nigeria. Please write him a text. If he makes a mistake to campaign for the election, before the vote, he’ll die. And I’m saying the truth.”
Watch the video below.