- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The media personality who stated that her mother is a testament to the phrase that no one can define you, added that her heart is full of joy because her mother will never allow anyone dim her light.
Eku Edewor who wished her mum a happy married life she got married for the third time, wrote;
My Mother is a testament to the phrase that no one can define you. Not society, not your friends, not your siblings or even your parents. Our Creator is the only one that blesses our wishes, makes a road for us and lifts us when we think we have been forgotten. My Mother and Father had a beautiful marriage yet they went their separate ways. My Mother was blessed to meet my late stepfather Uncle Peter Thomas, they were married 15 years until his death almost 10 years ago.
I didn’t think it was possible to replace him as they were one. However a few years ago, my Mother met Doctor Victor Izegbu, a man we all have fallen in love with. Today my heart is full of joy and as usual where my Mother is concerned admiration, because as per usual, her light is on, she has never let anyone dim that, and despite all odds, despite moments of near darkness, her light is shining brighter than ever!! I love you Mummy. Happy Married life to the newest couple in town, The Izegbu’s!! ♥️♥️ “Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.” ~ Romans 13:8